Welcome to Next Big Thing Publishing! This site is the result of multiple past attempts at building a brand around my writing and board game hobbies. As I build this page, I’m planning on taking a multifaceted approach using Twitch streaming, YouTube, Podcast, while also consistently blogging about my experiences, my wins, losses, etc. My hopes for this page is that that by the end of the first year, I’ll have completed one or two of my ongoing projects and be publishing them under this brand.

Monday, July 31, 2023

Hello World!

Photo by Tim Mossholder on Unsplash
Hello and welcome to the first posting for NBT Publishing! This is both a reboot and a rebranding of a project I tried to start in the past that fizzled out. My previous project, Northwest Publishing Services, no longer made sense due to life changes. Due to a new job, we relocated from the Pacific Northwest, to northern Virginia just outside of our nation’s capitol. The trip was arduous, but it ended up working out for the better in the end.

This move has put us into a better position for me to be able to split my attention and spend more time working on growing this project as well as further explore my passions in writing and board game design. As I learn, grow, and develop my skills, I’m planning on utilizing this platform in all media types including written, video, and audio mediums to share my experiences whether they be positive of negative.

Just like a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, a career in writing & publishing is beginning today with this single post.

To my friends, family, and especially my beautiful wife, thank you for your ongoing support in all my endeavors.